- $155,320.00 -155,320.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
21 Warren St
Axiom is seeking a Solutions Associate to join our Banking Solutions team in our New York office.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, is a new category of professional services firm and the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. We're comprised of over 1,500 passionate Axiomites who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 16 offices and 5 centers of excellence globally (and counting). www.AxiomLaw.com
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is \"rewriting the law firm business model.\" In addition, Axiom CEO Mark Harris' accolades include recognition by the Financial Times as a \"top ten agent for change,\" by Forbes as a \"name you need to know,\" by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers, by the ABA as a \"legal rebel\" and by the Aspen Institute as a 2013 Henry Crown Fellow.
We're passionate about our company; we get a nerdy excitement from what we do. Why work with us? Here are a few reasons:
* Growth: We maintain a tremendously compelling growth trajectory, despite our age and size.
* Innovation: From professional services to SaaS solutions, we're an award-winning innovator. Axiomites thrive on solving problems that have never been solved.
* Opportunity: We're the market-leading disruptor within the world's second largest services economy.
* Development: Business is never \"as usual\" at Axiom. That kind of environment offers unparalleled opportunities for problem solving, leadership, and professional growth.
* People/Values: Ask any Axiomite \"Why Axiom?\" and their answer is guaranteed to include our people and values. Over 15 years, we've hired not only the industry's most talented team, but a global family sharing fundamental values.
What's the role?
Axiom's most strategic and fastest growing line of business is our Managed Services division. At the heart of Axiom's innovation agenda, Managed Services is responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing Axiom's complex project and outsourcing solutions. Unlike Management Consulting firms, the Managed Services team at Axiom is charged with building and implementing ? not just advising. This critical distinction is what has attracted an incredibly talented team made up of partners and consultants from leading strategy consulting firms (McKinsey, BCG), pioneers from the world of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and experts in cutting edge technologies and systems.
The Banking Solutions team is responsible for designing, building, and supporting the commercialization of our portfolio of Managed Services offerings to large banking, asset management and other financial services organizations. A critical member of this team, the Solutions Associate plays a key role in support of these initiatives.
Specifically, this role is accountable for:
* Shaping the development of our Managed Services product roadmap
* Identifying the set of enabling capabilities and investments required to bring about the intended value proposition
* Coordinating the timely development and implementation of requisite capabilities
* Managing and driving client-facing problem solving, with a high degree of independence, as part of co-development efforts for new Axiom products or capabilities
* Creating the economic models to substantiate investment proposals and to inform our product pricing strategy
* Driving the creation of new intellectual property to be leveraged in our sales, marketing and internal knowledge development efforts
* Supporting our senior commercial team in an advisory capacity on responses to Requests for Proposals and in strategic client development efforts
* Monitoring the market to identify emerging trends presenting a commercial/ product development opportunity for Axiom
* Assessing the competitive landscape to inform our go-to-market efforts, strategic partnership approach, and potential M&A targets
First and foremost, successful candidates must be fits for our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, taking initiative, teamwork, thought leadership, credibility, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable being a \"player\" and a \"coach,\" often in equal parts).
Successful candidates must also embody our Core Values:
* Committed: We love the company we're building with undignified enthusiasm. We're committed to our mission, our clients and our people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures and find opportunity in adversity.
* Fresh: We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a precedent-bound profession. We combine innovation, personality and logic in a way that invigorates our clients and our colleagues.
* Irresistible: There's a certain inevitability to Axiom and our business model, which makes it irresistible to clients. What's more, we surround ourselves with talented people who have a contagious energy and incurable passion.
* Thoughtful: We pride ourselves on listening and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that's genuine, human and memorable. We take a consultative approach; work with our clients to help solve business problems. And we care about the little things.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education:
* 2+ years of experience within a top-tier management consulting firm or a similar role within an F500 or other professional services organization.
* Exceptional analytical and quantitative capabilities, including financial modeling skills.
* Effective client leadership and communication capabilities.
* Strong time management, independent judgment, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
* Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments.
* Self-driven and able to operate effectively with a high level of autonomy.
* High-impact communication and presentation skills.
* Deep proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
* Organizational fit for the Axiom culture; that is, exhibit the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, & Thoughtful.
* Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
* Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university required. JD/MBA preferred.
Sound intriguing? Please send (1) a short statement of interest (in Axiom and the role) and (2) your resume/CV to ...@axiomlaw.com
Associated topics: commercial loan, counselor, customer, loan, loan review, mortgage loan officer, personal banker i, personal banker iii, relationship, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.