Global Talent Acquisition Lead
Compensation: $144,310.00 - $144,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
AxiomSL, a dynamic and fast-growing software, is the global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. Leveraging more than 25 years experience worldwide, its list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. In fact, its client base spans regional and global financial institutions with more than $43 trillion in total assets and investment managers with more than $9 trillion in assets under management; representing more than 75% of the GSIBs worldwide. Its coverage encompasses more than 110 regulators across 55 jurisdictions.
AxiomSL s cutting-edge data integrity and control platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, (over 15 awards) including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100 rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Global Talent Acquisition Lead will drive all efforts in developing and administering the recruitment strategy across the AxiomSL global organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization s goals and strategy and devise strategies related to staffing, recruiting, and retention
- Establish a proactive talent acquisition function aimed at creating a deep talent bench across the Organization
- Create global hiring metrics to review recruitment progress and determine enhancement strategies
- Be hands on as required especially within NA and manage the full cycle recruitment for key job vacancies
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization s applicant tracking system
- Manage a global team of recruiters across multiple geographies
- Maintain a strong knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in talent management and implement as appropriate
- Engage in workforce planning and forecasting organization-wide
- Develop programs and social media presence to enhance employer branding
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields; Master s degree preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience in talent acquisitions
- Fluent Russian is highly desirable
- Proven experience running global talent acquisition initiatives
- Strong desire to be hands-on and streamline day-to-day operations
- Supervisory and leadership skills cross border a must
- Experience working in a global organization
- Experience working in high growth Financial Services and Technology environments is critical
- Experience working in a tech or start-up environment is a plus
- Strong analytic and logical skills.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
Associated topics: director, guide, guidance, head, lead, leader, president, senior associate, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...