- Bank of America
- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
Responsible for team level contributions to overall application development efforts within portfolio application(s); These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Provides technical direction and oversight on creation of applications from E2E (end to end) perspective. Ensuring systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is well understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products. Manages applications/ development projects, or complex initiatives of an area of the development function. Responsible for instructing, directing, and reviewing the work of other associates, contractors, and strategic partner resources that are part of their team. May provide input on performance management and personnel decisions. As appropriate, contributes to budget and forecast activities, monitors team progress, and works with Team Manager to adjust resource allocations and priorities accordingly.
As the RSA Archer Developer, the candidate will be supporting the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program and facilitate the day to day operations within the Bank's RSA Archer GRC platform.
RSA Archer Developer will be responsible for:
- Configuring Archer Applications/ Questionnaires, Reports, Data Imports/ Data Feeds, Campaigns, Dashboards, Notifications, Package Installations and Workflows to meet business requirements
- Provide expertise on platform upgrades and adoption of new Archer features
- Responsible for contributing to the design of business processes within the capabilities of the RSA Archer tool set to meet requirements from Business teams
- Develop new solutions, maintain and enhance existing solutions as well as participate in the delivery of core projects
- Provide support in troubleshooting Production issues whenever required
- RSA Archer 5.5, 6.x - configuring applications, ODAs, Data feeds, AWF, DDEs
- Microsoft SQL server 2012 and above
- Knowledge of Archer WebAPI's
- Knowledge of jQuery to create custom objects
: 29/07/2019 Location
: Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), Charlotte, NC, 525 N TRYON ST (NC1023), - United States Travel
: No Full / Part-time
: Full time Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Associated topics: backend, c c++, c++, developer, java, php, python, sde, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...