- Bank of America
- $120,020.00 -170,270.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
In your role as an Access Management Architect you will be exposed to a variety of challenges spanning technical, process, and policy areas. A key responsibility of this role is to drive the design of modern Access Management platforms and capabilities. These designs need to be presented and accepted by key stakeholders including Control Owners, Development and Operational Teams, Platform Providers, and Senior Management. The role requires an ability to think across functional, technical, process, and security architectures. In addition to modernizing the platform, you will also be consulted by various groups across the enterprise regarding new technologies and their implications from an Access Management perspective.
* Ability to balance the pragmatic need to deliver while minimizing the introduction of technical or procedural debt through architectural discipline
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Strong knowledge across the technology stack and their implications from an access management perspective
* Experience designing highly-available, geographically-distributed, dynamically scalable solutions
* Experience and exposure to Information Security principles
* Experience in Security Engineering, Virtualization, and Automation
* Experience with distributed systems and cloud services, such as Azure and/or Amazon Web Services
* Experience in developing automated tools or software in C++, Java, C#, Python, Hadoop and/or Ruby
* CISSP Certification preferred
* Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related fiel
Enterprise Role Overview
As an experienced professional, provide advice to client management with regard to moderately complex security issues. Assists in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques. Coordinates the reporting data security incidents. Provides technical support to the client and management and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products. Monitors existing and proposed security standard setting groups. State and Federal legislation and regulations. Identifies and escalates changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures. Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs. Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Administers security policies to control access to systems and maintains the company firewall. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
Posting Date: 05/31/2019
Location: Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Associated topics: attack, identity, idm, information assurance, information technology security, malicious, phish, security, security engineer, security officer
Associated topics: identity, identity access management, information technology security, leak, phish, security, security analyst, security engineer, threat, vulnerability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...