- Bank of America
10 Bayside Terrace
Responsible for developing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug, document programs as well as maintain corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Employees are expected to have in-depth global markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for Employees supporting Global Markets.Overview:
Counterparty Credit Risk Technology (CCRT) is responsible for implementing and supporting systems that calculate, monitor and manage counterparty level exposures. A substantial program of work is underway within CCRT to;
- Expand and improve system functionality in support of business objectives and regulatory requirements, and
- Migrate applications to Quartz, the Bank's strategic platform for trade workflow, analytics and data management across all asset classes.
Sparck is CCRT's strategic platform in Quartz for Credit and Capital calculations. The goal is to build a common calculation engine for any business functionality requiring Expected Exposure or Peak Exposure measures or derivative measures (e.g. Capital).
In support of these efforts, an opportunity has arisen in London for a development team lead. The London team primarily face off to the front office and Global Risk Analytics Quant teams as well as the front office technology teams. There is an established team of 7 developers designing, coding and testing the Sparck platform supported by a local project manager. Sparck is a global team with presence in New York and India.
- Partner with front office and GRA quant teams to understand requirements
- Become part of the global Sparck leadership team
- Perform software delivery management function for the London team
- Ensuring adherence to SDLC practices
- Work prioritization
- Planning to ensure deliverables are met, such as product expansion and new intraday capabilities.
- Team management for a local team of 8
- Expert level technical expertise in Python/Java/C++ or other relevant technologies
- 15 years technical experience covering software development, testing, automation, QA and production support
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with financial risk management
: 08/05/2019 Location
: Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), - United States Travel
: No Full / Part-time
: Full time Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...