- Bank of America
- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
Bank of America Risk & Finance Technology (RCTT) is responsible for end-to-end technology solutions and support for the Chief Risk Officer and Chief Financial Officer organizations.
The End to End Forecasting Program focuses on building an integrated process so that all our forecasting, whether stress for CCAR, baseline for strategic planning and any resolution scenarios are run on the same framework. Additionally, the team is responsible for the current Enterprise Stress Testing data warehouse and reporting platforms and capabilities.
This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to underpin the integrated forecasting process.
- All candidates must have Integrated Stress Testing in one of the following combinations;
- CCAR FRY-14A projections and reporting AND Strategic Planning
- CCAR FRY-14A Model execution for Baseline or Stress Projections & Reporting
- Forecasting & Strategic Planning experience from an Investment Bank or a Financial Services Firm
Plus the required skills below;
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and Informatica application development end to end
- 5+ years of experience in database tuning
- Experience in analytics products like tableau, Spotfire or MicroStrategy
- Experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Degree from outstanding university
- Background in enterprise stress testing
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
- Software development in an agile environment
: 24/05/2019 Location
: Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), - United States Travel
: No Full / Part-time
: Full time Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Associated topics: back end, c#, develop, developer, php, programming, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...