- Bank of America
10 Bayside Terrace
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
The Chief Technology Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Bank of America is seeking a passionate, outgoing and proactive candidate to own the vision and manage the workflow associated with a number of products within a technology organization. The role requires one who can address UX, product design and brand identity disciplines. As a Creative lead, you will set the firm's visual direction, ensuring the whole organization, up to the Executive level, understand and believe in the organization's creative strategy and goals.
As a core platform engineer, you will have the opportunity to build the next generation CTO eco-system. The team develops effective solutions involving modern software development tools serving diverse development teams at scale while manage a high level of risk. Individual contributor role.
The role is located in Jersey City.
Your responsibilities will be to:
Communicate a creative vision and ensure alignment with and within various internal partners, from product to marketing, engineering and sales
Evolve Bank of Americas brand and design language, aligning it across our various products, marketing executions, websites and print publications
Ensure best-in-class UX and visual designs for Bank of America CTOs customer base.
Establish a clear process to help the team and wider organization handle and simultaneously execute on a wide range of projects from concept through development
Manage, mentor and oversee the work of our implementation of said user interfaces.
Define the tools, processes and training that enable your team to be successful
Get in the weeds with direct design input with the internal customers and the implementation team.
Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in UX or design at a financial services or data firm and can provide a portfolio of your work.
Demonstrable track record of delivering as an in-house contributor.
Ability to envision and build a brand and product UX strategy and illustrate how it can evolve.
Innate ability to guide others to produce their best creative work, but aren't afraid to go deep expanding on design details.
Adept at creating an environment where your team can be both creative and process orientated.
Deep experience with web based technologies as well as their complexity.
Advanced skillset with PhotoShop and Adobe XD.
Deep experience in engineering solutions
Mastery on the following: React, Angular and Node
Strong problem solving skills and technical judgment; worked with abstract problem sets
Is clearly recognized as a subject matter expert by peers
Require a person with a strong desire in Machine Learning and data science and related tools to build next generation ML workflow optimizations.Posting Date
: 09/08/2019 Location
: Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), - United States Travel
: No Full / Part-time
: Full time Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...