- Bank of America
10 Bayside Terrace
- Define Test Data Management strategy, working with the Test Architect, System Architect, System Engineer, and Release Train Engineer to ensure the availability of appropriate test data for all levels of testing
- Plan and estimate design, develop and execute automated processes to create, condition, sanitize, provision and refresh data
- Maintain, monitor and update automated processes.
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
- Partner with Development, CTO and SDM to develops data provisioning solutions by designing test data strategy; defining test database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Prepare and communicate approaches and strategies.
- Partner with Agile teams UAT, operation to define data requirements to support testing, validation and verification activities
- Partner with Agile teams, platform teams, Test Architect and E2E Test lead to coordinate data availability
- Maintains test data relevance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum data sets for integrated tests; evaluating, integrating, and refreshing environments.
- Provides test data support by coding utilities, responding to QA / UAT questions, and resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- At least 8 years of experience in software manual and automated testing with at least 2 years being a Test Data specialist
- Well rounded data processing abilities: knowledge of data bases structure, business rules, ETL processes, job schedulers, batch processes, refresh process
- Experience in Data profiling, cleansing, sub setting and validation and ETL of production copy data to test systems
- Experience in Test data preparation using automated data extraction and data masking / sanitization
- Experience defining test data management strategies and plans to provide optimum, reusable and secured test data solution.
- Experience data warehouse back-end testing
- Experience and involvement with the complete Agile software product life-cycle
- Experience leading cross functional teams.
- Experience managing Test Data including planning, design, development, provisioning and maintenance of data
- Expertise in documenting and communicating processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate to Senior / Executive management
- Experience with implementing and using Test Data Virtualization techniques and tooling is a plus
- 4 year degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Expertise working in Cloud data environment, such as Salesforce.com
- Expertise with working in an Oracle database management environment
- Expertise with HADOOP and SaaS
- Relational Junction experience is plus
- Technical background in Software Automation Experience in working on a Cucumber / Selenium framework.
- Strong coding skills, with experience with one or more major coding language - Core Java
- Strong automation testing skills
: 09/07/2019 Location
: Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), Charlotte, NC, International Trade Center, 200 N College St, - United States Travel
: Yes, 5% of the time Full / Part-time
: Full time Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Associated topics: performance test, process, qa, quality, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test, test engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...