Assists the Treasury Sales Officer and/or Corporate Banker in designing and delivering integrated Treasury Management solutions consisting of multiple products across multiple jurisdictions and regions. Takes a lead role in the coordination of complex RFP processes together with the Treasury Sales Officer/Corporate Banker. Supports the documentation preparation function and assists in relationship planning, gathering information regarding prospects and updating plan as needed.
Role Specific Description
* The Treasury Sales Analyst (TSA) is responsible for supporting the end to end sales process with multiple Treasury Sales Officers in the Asset Management segment. He or she partners with the relevant TSO(s) to manage and grow a global client portfolio.
* The position involves extensive client interaction requiring the TSA to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a client centric attitude working with some of the most recognizable FI organizations in the world. Sample clients include Access Industries, Apollo, Blackstone, BlackRock, Cantor Fitzgerald CME Group, Charles Schwab, Fortress Investment Group, Fidelity Investments, Franklin Templeton, MSCI, Raymond James, and TPG.
* The TSA will collaborate with multiple partners across multiple regions in Corporate Banking, Product Management, Service & Fulfillment, Credit, Risk, Compliance and Operations to deliver locally-relevant, globally consistent solutions to our broad base of clients.
* The TSA will develop a deep understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of global cash management products and services.
* The TSA is responsible for utilizing support partners and resources to coordinate industry, prospect and client research for use in pre-call planning for TSOs and partners.
* The TSA is accountable for accuracy of sales data within source systems (e.g. Deal Pipeline, client plans, call reports, pricing and CRC preparations).
* The TSA will support client and portfolio level analysis including profitability, revenue, product and balance trends and variance.
* The TSA will also support certain aspects of new client readiness including new KYC initiation.
* The TSA role will position the successful candidate for an expanded role in GTS Sales and other lines of business. Many high performing TSAs have successfully progressed to TSO and TSM roles across the organization.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop effective business partnerships
* Ability to excel in a high paced environment and manage multiple priorities/projects
* Develop collaborative approach in support of close team environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate strong business acumen
* Extensive Microsoft Office skills to support data management and financial analysis
* Prior GTS/corporate banking experience
* Proven ability to develop new business
* Familiarity with US and global treasury management products, services and trends
* Knowledge of the asset management, broker-dealer or banking industries
Posting Date: 04/02/2019
Location: New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK, - United States
Travel: Yes, 15% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Associated topics: bank, financial security, financial service, investment, merchant service, mortgage, payment management solution, security, stock broker, treasury