About this Opportunity
The Manager of Counterparty Credit Risk is responsible for leading and developing a team of credit analysts and providing oversight of a portfolio consisting of banks, broker-dealers, and other financial institutions. Business Unit: Global Chief Risk Office Our Risk Management teams work to protect the safety and soundness of our systems and are responsible for identifying, managing, measuring and mitigating a spectrum of key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, systemic, operational and technology in all existing and new products, activities, processes and systems.
What You'll Do
- Manage completion and approval of annual credit reviews of member firms across clearing corporations.
- Ongoing surveillance of performance of member firms and first-line approval of placing member firms on enhanced surveillance.
- Oversee new member applications to ensure suitability and compliance with membership requirements.
- Review credit thresholds for Treasury counterparties to assure adherence to investment policy standards.
- Manage and develop staff of approximately 2-5 analysts.
- Liaise among internal departments, including CCP's Legal, and Compliance, to maintain transparency when communicating with external members.
- Demonstrate the behaviors and competencies that create a risk management mindset in the organization.
- Drive regulatory and compliance awareness, and ensure adherence to risk-related policies and best practices.
Sound Like You?
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience, including 4+ years of managerial experience.
- Bachelor's degree with Master's or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in financial statement analysis of financial analysis of financial sector firms, knowledge of credit risk modeling and experience with a range of financial products.
- Strong knowledge of financial statement analysis of broker/dealers, banks, and hedge funds, as well as foreign entities and insurance companies.
- Strong understanding of financial sector rules, regulations and financial reporting, including knowledge of broker/dealer FOCUS and bank Call reports.
- Excellent understanding of global market risks and their impact on members' financial condition.
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate effective management skills, including ability to oversee a team of analysts and promote their development
Who We Are
With over 40 years of experience, my client is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, they automates, centralize, and standardize the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide. My client values our clients' interests and partners to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Loading some great jobs for you...