- BAYADA Home Health Care
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
10 Bayside Terrace
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a Full Time position performingvisits as an after hours runner for our Gloucester Hospice BAYADA at Inspira Office, in Woodbury, NJ.
- This office will service hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Cumberland and Gloucester Counties.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred.
- This is a great opportunity for nurses looking to work after 5 pm during the week and/or weekend days and evenings.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories after business hours and during the weekend days and evenings.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, ccu, coronary, intensive care, psychatric, staff nurse, surgery, tcu, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...