* Initiates, designs, and perform routine histopathological staining, imaging acquisition, and imaging analysis in an independent and efficient manner with minimal supervision
* Routinely maintain lab equipment; assist in the design and execution of non-routine experiments with supervision
* Conducts exploratory experiments, proposes, gains support for and implements ideas from individual's knowledge of science and technology and understanding of drug discovery process
* Performs literature searches and effectively apply relevant information
* Correctly and critically interpret experimental results and propose appropriate follow-up
* Attend team meetings when necessary; communicates own work clearly orally and in writing; participate in project discussions
Write protocols, procedures, and technical reports; provide input for scientific reports
* Report and treats data with a high level of integrity and ethics
* Maintains proper records in accordance with SOPs and company policies
* Comply with applicable regulations; perform all work in a safe manner
* Requires experienced in preclinical imaging modalities or histo automation technology, experience with IHC, IF, and ISH / FISH is desirable
* Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities and deadlines
* Ability to operate laboratory equipment with independence and to draft technical reports
* Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
* Concise and accurate reporting of technical data and interpretation thereof
* Proven problem solving ability and able to act for supervisor in his/her absence
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
* Basic skill of histology / digital pathology or in vivo imaging
* Knowledge of automation and / or imaging analysis
* Custom imaging analysis algorithm development
* Experience of Vectra / InForm or HALO will be plus
Master's Degree in biomedical engineering, biology, pharmacology, or related field with 0-2 years' experience or Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years' experience in related scientific discipline or equivalent experience in related field.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Loading some great jobs for you...