Key Holder, Retail Sales - The Frye Company - Flatiron, NY
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
* Consistently motivates the sales team to ensure they are achieving and exceeding individual sales goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the Company. * Supports the Store Manager in the achievement of total store goals and KPIs as determined by the Company. * In partnership with Store Manager and Associate Store Manager, educates the sales team on store sales plan, personal sales goals and store statistics and motivates the team to achieve goals. * Leading by example on Sales Floor and achieving individual sales goals.
* Creates a customer service focused environment by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service, sales generation and customer outreach. * Demonstrates sales leadership by maintaining high energy, playing an active role on the sales floor and coaching associates on clienteling processes and standards. * Develops a strong knowledge of Company history, brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle and effectively communicates such information to sales team and customers in order to assist with sale generation. * Develops a strong knowledge of Company products, including sizing, materials, construction, inventory level and sales trends and effectively communicates such information to customers in order to assist with sale generation. * Handles escalated Customer Service issues or concerns. * Assists with other Customer Service related projects as directed by Store Manager.
* Coordinates the daily activities of the sales team. * Ensures that all team members are complying with Company Policy & Procedures and escalates possible violations to Store Manager. * Participates in the training of new associates on Company Policy & Procedures, Company history and brand aesthetic as well as Company products and Customer Service standards as directed by the Store Manager. * Acts as role model for the sales team by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service and sales generation. * Provides recognition to team members for exceptional performance. * Provides constructive feedback and coaching to team members to address performance concerns and encourage continued growth and development. * Partners with the Store Manager to develop and train internal talent.
Operations & Presentation
* Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the Company Employee Handbook and those communicated by Management. * Performs and coordinates store opening and closing procedures in compliance with Company procedures, including counting register funds, completing deposits, opening and closing registers and securing the store. * Processes all POS transactions (sales, returns and exchanges) quickly, accurately and efficiently and processes repair requests in accordance with Company process and policies. * Ensures that sales floor always meets Company Standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping. * Ensures that display product is in good condition and marked appropriately. * Complies with Company policy and procedure regarding merchandise and store security in an effort to minimize Loss Prevention risks.
* Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm in communication with clients, peers, management and corporate partners. * Participates in weekly Manager's conference call as required. * Communicates sales reports as required by Company procedures.
Skills and Requirements
* 2-3 years of retail sales experience required. * Proven track record of sales generation and customer service. * Interest in fashion and trend awareness required. * Effective management, interpersonal and communication. * Strong computer skills-proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word. * Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. * Excellent time management skills. * Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.