Associate Real Estate Listing Agent (Latrobe)
Compensation: $77,290.00 - $184,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
An Associate Real Estate Listing Agent is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this position, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing agent, your clients will look to you for marketing strategies to sell their home as well as your advice about reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms.
* Consult with clients on the sale of their home and help them price it competitively and market it effectively
* Market your home sales portfolio to the local community and fellow real estate agents
* Mediate all negotiations with potential buyers and offer expert advice to your clients on how to obtain the best value for their home
Create advertising materials for your listing services
* Be an expert in your local real estate community and stay updated on recent home listings and sales
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
As the #1 independently owned Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices franchise in the country, we pride ourselves on building lifelong relationships with our clients and customers. Our award-winning real estate agents are dedicated to servicing our sellers and buyers by maintaining an open line of communication, providing information on market data and trends, and creating that all-important trust between client and agent.
Everyone dreams of having a remarkable career. We dream of providing them. At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices The Preferred Realty & Northwood Realty Services, we pride ourselves on helping those new to real estate. We offer training, marketing tools, business coaching and the benefits that come with the Berkshire Hathaway brand.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: home, listing, listing consultant, real estate broker, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...