The Office Administrator is responsible for several functions at the branch location to include serving as primary receptionist, assisting the Inside Sales team with various sales support functions and assisting the Branch Manager with various clerical tasks.
- Professionally administer all incoming office calls in a courteous and friendly manner
- ?Ensure calls are redirected accordingly
- ?Greets visitors and guests in a professional and timely manner
- ?Perform a variety of office/clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing
- ?Receives, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mail
- ?Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- ?Works with various vendors to provide material information to sales staff
- ?Works with customers to enter and expedite orders
- ?Assists the sales team with various functions such as processing factory inquiries, billing, entering debit requests and setting up new customers for the branch
- ?Assist with warehouse functions such as light packaging and organization as needed
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum 2 years general office experience?
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent computer skills * Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Excel?
- Strong verbal and written skills?
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task?
- Able to work in a team environment while fulfilling objectives with minimum direct supervision?
- Very limited travel as required?
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requirements and responsibilities and as such, is subject to change without notice based on the needs of the business and/or department.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.