Senior Product Marketing Manager (Cambridge)
Compensation: $146,240.00 - $146,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Biscom transforms the way companies share information by providing fast, reliable, and secure document delivery solutions that support multi-modal transmission of data. Biscom has been innovating in the B2B document delivery space since 1986 and has 4000 enterprise customers that deliver billions of documents annually, relying on our technology for mission critical digital workflows.
We are looking for a senior product marketing manager willing to roll up his or her sleeves to implement go-go-market strategies and tactics to launch new products and services. Ideal candidate will be excellent at communicating value propositions, differentiators, and the business impact of our products and services. We are also seeking someone who can understand the technical intricacies of our solutions and deliver compelling content and thought leadership marketing content.
Understand the Buyers
- Have a deep understanding of secure document delivery and sharing in the healthcare, financial and government sectors
- Develop the competitive landscape of direct and indirect solutions and continuously manage the competitive differentiators
- Know the customer journey track consideration criteria and how to effectively position against it
- Help with customer segmentation and analysis as we move to improve our product and service offering
- Contribute to awareness and demand generation program with educational and strategic support
Own the Technical Solution Content
- Be the subject matter expert that marketing needs to develop campaigns, lead generation, up-sell/cross sell, upgrades, re engagement and service offerings
- Develop the content for whitepapers, data sheets, success stories, qualification documents, videos, demos, analysts briefings, podcasts and thought leadership programs
- Work with product management and engineering teams to define the key features, functions and benefits of our product
- Develop core messaging that aligns with the customer journey and the business value customers and prospects care about
- Create sales training material and serve as the liaison between sales and product development.
- Help customer engagement and customer sales success teams
Lead Product Strategy
- Work with the senior team to create and deliver a go-to market strategy and plan that addresses positioning, pricing, packaging, licensing, sales enablement and promotion
- Help interpret the campaign results with an eye towards customer insights and business value alignment. Track the ROI for each product
- Experience with account-based marketing campaigns and tactics
- Be the voice of the customer
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelors degree in a business or technical field, advanced degree preferred
- Critical thinker who collects and uses data to inform and guide decisions and outcomes
- Experience with SaaS offerings and enterprise software solutions
- Strong communication skills, active listening, and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated experience launching and growing SaaS product
- Previous experience implementing marketing strategies with samples of solid creative that worked at both the top and bottom of the funnel
- Attention to detail
- Results driven
- Can successfully manage multiple products and tasks independently
Biscom offers medical, dental, and 401K benefits and matching, as well as a great environment to pursue your career and goals. Biscom's average tenure is 11 years, and we have a team that is open, friendly, and inclusive.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...