Product Application Manager (Cambridge)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
The Product Applications Manager will represent the voice of actual users of ultrasound solutions to ultrasound system engineers in order to specify user needs and collaborate on developing new applications for next generation of ultrasound systems.Support product marketing and engineering teams by providing expertise and advice on technical and clinical aspects of ultrasound.
- Capture the input of ultrasound end users in User Requirement Specifications in assigned clinical application areas
- Perform in-house alpha testing, system integration testing, and beta testing, as well as beta field testing of newly developed ultrasound solutions
- Be a part of training sessions for regional field applications specialists, sales staff, and marketing personnel to introduce new ultrasound solutions
- Actively involved in supporting the creation of clinical road maps
- Collect user feedback about apparent problems and potential future product improvements and functionality extensions
- Guide the process of creating effective instructions for use of ultrasound systems
- Perform independent patient/volunteer scanning and runs ultrasound systems
- Act as sounding board for ultrasound engineers and advise them on new technical and clinical developments
- Assist Marketing Communications with the creation of effective white papers, Works-in-Progress brochures, leaflets, slides and video material, etc., on new clinical applications for the use by sales and marketing teams
- Provide Rembrandt quality clinical images for marketing collaterals
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of BK Ultrasound Technology
- Bachelors degree or equivalent; typically requires a minimum of 8 years of clinical sonographer experience
- Locally credentialed Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) in areas of general imaging and OB/GYN
- Experience in an industrial/engineering environment in the ultrasound industry is beneficially, but not necessary.
- Ability to troubleshoot ultrasound image quality issues
- Professional communication, teaching, and presentation skills essential
- Strong analytical and experimental skills, independent problem solver
- Solid social skills (interaction with customers, other departments, sales organization)
- Languages: fluent English in writing and speaking
- Must travel globally (product application and engineering team interaction) at least 40% of time.
- Must be familiar with the daily challenges of sonographers/sonologists in actual clinical environments, such as general imaging (radiology, urology, surgery, anesthesia, pain management) and OB/GYN
- Must be proficient in scanning patients
- Experience with BK Ultrasound equipment is a plus
- Echocardiography experience a plus but not necessary
Loading some great jobs for you...