Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting Team!
Today, BlackBerry?? is a transformed company. We're no longer about the smartphone, but the smart in the phone???and in cars and containers, medical devices and wearables, consumer appliances, industrial machinery, and ultimately the entire Enterprise of Things (EoT). What we once did for smartphones is what we're now doing for EoT - envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cyber security, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting offers services that focus on the full life-cycle of a customer Secure Enterprise Mobility Journey. From Strategic Business Value Services, Deployment and Support Services through to Customer Success, Enhanced Support and Managed Services, BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting provides best practice and best in breed services. You can read more about our Consulting services here:
With significant growth every year for the past 5 years, we are looking for a stellar Senior Account Manager based in New York or Washington area to join our US team.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Working within our Enterprise Consulting business, you will be responsible for identifying and driving Enterprise level Consulting Services deals from end to end across the EMEA region. You will have a real passion for selling industry leading professional services and achieving your quota. In return for your talent and enthusiasm we can offer you the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic global environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In addition, we provide competitive compensation, commission & benefits packages. In summary, you provide the talent and we will provide the environment and resources to help you to succeed and accelerate your professional growth & development.
In this role, you will:
* Develop and execute programs to grow pipeline of services opportunities and close deals within targeted territories.
* Work closely with the software sales team to identify sales opportunities in accounts and engage the appropriate resources to develop the opportunity.
* Understand, position, and sell the full suite of Enterprise Consulting Services offerings.
* Work to achieve competitive territory sales quotas
* Drive Enterprise Consulting Services sales cycles end to end. From lead generation & qualification, to solution development and presentation to contract negotiations and deal closing.
* Transitioned to the BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting Delivery organization for timely staffing and execution.
* Build compelling business cases to support proposals and identify return on investment, successfully converting opportunities into consulting engagements.
* Work with internal BlackBerry organizations (sales, product marketing, engineering, development, etc.) to develop solutions for customer business problems.
* Conduct sales calls and customer visits to qualify, scope, and close services opportunities.
* Develop and maintain opportunities in a weekly forecasting.
* Ensure proper account management and maintain contact with current BlackBerry accounts as potential sources of additional business and as referenceable accounts.
You will have:
* A Bachelor's degree in related field (Business / engineering or Technology) or equivalent business or technical field experience.
* Significant and recent experience successfully selling consulting services within Enterprise accounts in the US.
* Experience selling to CxOs
* In depth knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans, and statements of work for professional services.
* Accomplished communication and negotiation skills.
* Be willing to travel regionally.
* Previous experience within the EMM/Mobility and / or information security is preferred, but not required.
* Experience selling custom development consulting is an asset.
Job Family Group Name:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: