Are you passionate and energetic? Do you enjoy helping others find the right thing to complete an outfit? If you live on the cutting edge of fashion, enjoy finding a bargain and a have a keen eye for design you may be a perfect fit! As part of our outlet team, you'll help bring the Bloomingdale's experience to life. Find your next opportunity today!
Bloomingdale's, Like No Other Store In The World, is seeking an experienced Host/Hostess. As the first person that any guest meets upon arriving at our restaurant, the Host/Hostess sets the tone for what is to be expected. If you are enthusiastic about pursuing a career in the restaurant business and like to meet, greet and delight the most deserving guests in the world, then we might be just the place for you.
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
* Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction
* Take and administrate reservations both in-person and over the phone
* Properly balance seating in dining room to ensure maximum and efficient guest experience
* Be comfortable working on Micros POS system
* Understand and be able to describe all menu items and offerings
* Help coordinate dining room to ensure quick turnover as well as efficient service flow
* Communicates customer requests or concerns and service flow issues with servers and manager on duty
* Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services and use this knowledge to build sales
* Knowledgeable of servers' duties and responsibilities, table numbers and station assignments.
* Opens and/or closes area following appropriate checklist; verifies completion with Manager on Duty prior to leaving the area.
* Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers;
* Demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
* A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
* Ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends, extended hours and key event days
* Prior Restaurant industry experience preferred
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Associated topics: anfitri?na, anfitri?nas, auxiliar de comedor, banquet server, dining room attendant, hostess, tasting, wait staff, waiter, wine