Full-time, permanent opening for a day shift Radiology Tech that offers competitive pay and excellent benefits!
$2,500 Sign On bonus offered!
Show Low is The Gateway to Arizona's White Mountains and the quality of life here is unequaled anywhere. There are over 2 million acres of National Forest land adjacent to Show Low and over 40 lakes and streams in the immediate area. Camping and hiking are popular activities as well as numerous other outdoor activities. Show Low also offers a wealth of dining and shopping opportunities from the national chains to more regional fare. It is truly a city that blends the charm of a small town with all the comforts of a larger city.
This facility has a Tobacco Free Campus policy. All new-hires must be able to pass a nicotine test.
POSITION TYPE: Radiology Technologist
LOCATION: Show Low, Arizona
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- 1-2 years related experience preferred
- Conducts various high quality radiographic procedures, including radiographs, C-ARM images, fluoroscopy, and trauma procedures
- Responsible for performing high quality diagnostic radiography in the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
- Basic computer skills required
- Current CPR/BLS certification required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call
Associated topics: cath, cath lab, cath laboratory, catheterization, ct technologist, mammographer, mri, radiographer, radiology, scan