We are looking to fill full time Insurance Professional Positions such as Agents, Team Leaders and Sales Managers. Prior Sales, Management or Insurance experience is NOT required.
Who are we?
- A proven, 14 year old plus, independent agency for Family Heritage Life
- A family orientated company
- A proud supporter of numerous charities including Wigs For Kids
Who is Family Heritage Life?
- Award Winning Company that offers products that pays directly to clients in their time of need
- Specializes in supplemental health and life insurance
- Offers products that are Return of Premium/Cash Value (money back)
- A plus rated by A.M. Best
- A Plus rated by the Better Business Bureau
What do we offer?
- Competitive Base Pay PLUS Commissions AND Bonuses
- Health Benefit Allowance Bonus
- Lifetime Residual Income with Vesting after 2 years
- Unlimited Advancement Opportunities including Management Opportunities
- Company Trips
- Award Winning Incentives
- Personalized professional training
- 5 Day Work Week
What type of characteristics do we look for in a candidate?
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has strong professional communication skills, in person and on the phone
- Is confident, positive, empathetic, and trustworthy with the highest degree of integrity
- Is driven, motivated, highly disciplined, and committed to success
- Is organized, flexible, coachable, and willing to learn
What are the requirements?
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Be Willing to Work Hard, Study Hard, Be Coachable/Teachable, Be Self Disciplined; A Self Starter
- Be Honest, Trustworthy and Willing to Make a Difference
- Felony Free Background
What are the job duties responsibilities?
- Selling insurance and Protecting families by matching a product and service to their needs
- Providing outstanding Customer Service by promptly responding to the needs of our clients, explaining the product and answering all clients questions and concerns
- Helping clients during their biggest time of need by helping them with the claims process
- Attending and participating in all company training activities such as meetings and conference calls. *When a person moves into management, this duty changes to more of leading, preparing and participating in all company training activities along with training, recruiting new candidates and helping with overall personal and company growth.
How quick is management offered?
- Very fast! As soon as an agent starts to train, he is or she is instantly promoted to a Team Leader!
Associated topics: insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, life insurance agent, medicare solution