Senior Civil 3D CAD Administrator
Compensation: $85,625.00 - $123,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Graphic Design/CAD
Bolton & Menk has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil 3D CAD Administrator
to join our well-established and growing team. This position can be located out of either our Corporate office in Mankato, MN or our Burnsville, MN location.
We are seeking a driven and dedicated new team member to join our CAD Work Group to assist with the setup, training and support for our design staff. We use AutoCAD Civil 3D extensively for the plan production process and are looking for candidates who have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or University
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
WHY BOLTON & MENK?
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map and particularly AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Thorough understanding for deployment, installation, customization and technical support of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with training material development and internal staff training
- Experience with LISP, Visual Basic or AutoCAD .NET API preferred, but not required
- Strong project and time management skills as well as effective communications skill are essential.
- Must possess a valid driver s license. Travel will may be required.
Work with a creative and hardworking team, who believe in client satisfaction and building relationships. For over 70 years Bolton & Menk, Inc. has served public and private clients in the Upper Midwest with comprehensive planning, design and construction engineering and surveying services. The employees at Bolton & Menk are seeking hard working and ambitious co-workers to join us to deliver tomorrow s leading infrastructure projects. Bolton & Menk is employee-owned, is ranked among ENR s Top 500 Design Firms and is a Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota. With over 500 employees and 18 offices in Minnesota, Iowa and North Dakota there are always new challenges and career development opportunities available.OUR BENEFITS
At Bolton & Menk, we value our people and provide an exceptional Total Compensation and Benefits Package to protect our most valuable asset. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. Perks of being a Bolton & Menk employee include peace of mind with our benefits package and competitive compensation plan, flexible schedules and career development opportunities. Learn more here:
We're Social! Connect with us on Twitter @BoltonandMenk or on Facebook at BoltonandMenk
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bolton & Menk does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party agencies in response to Bolton & Menk job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team.
Bolton & Menk, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...