SCOPE OF ROLE
The Integrated Delivery Development team is responsible for partnering with our Care Partners to turn their provider networks into market leading integrated delivery systems. We are reimagining how the network development, network management, and provider relations functions can advance affordable, simple, and personal care for our members. The Contract Manager will be responsible for working cross-functionally to build and scale processes pertaining to contracting including but not limited to managing our contract database. You will advance reporting functionality and provide thought leadership on how to optimize Bright team workflows in end-to-end contracting and the terms of future contracts.
1. Own intake, cataloging, and timelines of all Bright contracts and ensure key legal language is documented and easily discernible
2. Develop reporting functionality within and outside of Bright's CRM system to quickly elevate key data points and trends across Bright contracts
3. Advance business rules to support rapid and efficient identification of key contract terms by contract, vendor, product line, and care partner
4. Identify and track trends within Bright's contracting process arc to inform go-forward process optimization
5. Contribute to and support national playbook for network onboarding process
6. Partner on cross-functional initiatives as an enterprise-wide provider advocate to ensure enterprise-level initiatives advance our relationship with our provider partners
7. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
* A Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care Administration, or a related field is required.
* One (1) or more years of experience, ideally in a healthcare provider, payer, or vendor; consulting or marketing firm; or another high touch customer-service oriented role is required.
* Strong comfort with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools required.
* Superb attention to detail and ability to organize a large volume of inputs in a logical and replicable format
* Strong systems mindset and a disposition to think about processes and reporting that can scale
* Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills
* Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in groups
* Bias toward action; sense of urgency, self-initiative, and ownership of work
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to organize and collaborate on internal and external-facing projects across cross-functional teams
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We're Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.