The Integrated Delivery Development team is responsible for partnering with our Care Partners to turn their provider networks into market leading integrated delivery systems. We are reimagining how the network development, network management, and provider relations functions can advance affordable, simple, and personal care for our members. As a Provider Engagement Analyst, you will support the development and execution of Bright's national provider engagement program across all markets. You will execute on our strategy to advance Bright's relationship with our Care Partners, national and regional providers, and local providers.
The Provider Engagement Analyst job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
1. Support the development and execution of Bright Health's national provider engagement strategy across local market teams
2. Partner with Provider Marketing to grow provider awareness of Bright Health by aligning education efforts to our overall provider engagement strategy
3. Participate on cross-functional initiatives as a provider advocate to ensure enterprise-level initiatives advance our relationship with our provider partners
4. Develop framework to evaluate individual market performance against Bright Health benchmarks for provider engagement and growth
5. Contribute to and maintain the national playbook for the network onboarding process
6. Manage the suite of provider resources and tools
7. Identify inefficiencies in workflows and develop new processes to support organizational growth
8. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS or equivalent experience required. * One (1) year of experience in a customer-service oriented role is required. * One (1) year of Project Coordination or Project Management experience is preferred.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills * Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills * Demonstrated success in project management * High sense of urgency and results orientation * Strong judgment and decision making/analysis skills * Strong relationship building and teamwork orientation * Demonstrated critical thinking skills * Flexible and resourceful - able to manage last minute changes/requests and unexpected challenges * Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively * Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We're Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.