- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
101 Olde Field Rd
Responsible for supplier development and supplier quality initiatives for the Devens BMS Site. Responsible for Global Product Development & Supply (GPS) support for identified GPS Devens Site, not limited to: product sourcing support; Early product quality planning; implementation of Global Supplier Quality Process (supplier assessment/evaluation), source selection support risk mitigation. This position must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
1. Leads the supplier process capability, supplier performance monitoring (Including Score Card support), and concern resolution process leadership; support implementation of Supplier Quality and Development Procedures, as applicable; introduction of Lean principles and coordination with Global Quality, R&D, Manufacturing Technology, and Supply Chain organizations, as appropriate.
2. Ensures compliance of processes and procedures. Additionally, strategic development and implementation of programs and policies to insure continuous improvement of supplier development & quality.
3. Provides support training and development of root cause and corrective action planning, and Lean principles.
4. Improves quality levels of purchased materials to achieve quality metric goals through coordination of supplier workshops, improvement meetings, etc.
5. Implements processes and procedures to address supplier performance deficiencies.
6. Manages critical supplier issues. Involve the greater organization as appropriate.
7. Acts as the Supplier Development & Performance Management liaison between GPS Site Operations, Manufacturing Technologies, Global Quality and supplier leadership personnel.
8. Supports Total Cost of Quality / Ownership goals and initiatives to achieve cost reduction initiatives.
9. Ensures compliance to ISO/cGMP practices and procedures and regulatory/FDA requirements.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science or Industrial Engineering
- Eight (8) years of experience in Quality, Purchasing, or Logistics experience within a manufacturing pharmaceutical industry.
- MS/MBA/CPIM/ASQ/ Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Must have proven track record of successfully managing projects, and responsible for developing & implementing quality processes in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent analytic, interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
- Proactive, creative and analytic approach.
- Strong understanding of supplier development & supplier quality experience is a must.
- Short-term execution and long-term strategic thinking capabilities, ability to multitask with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to interface with external resources and internal resources at all levels.
- Demonstrated hands on supplier management implementation in FDA regulated businesses.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a matrix organization.
- Effective at selling ideas, services and solutions to others at different organizational levels and functions
Loading some great jobs for you...