- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- $102,855.00 -169,240.00/year*
101 Olde Field Rd
To perform QC analytical testing in support of biologics bulk drug substance manufacturing using defined methods in a cGMP compliant laboratory. Assures test results are accurately recorded and abnormal data or equipment/instrument malfunctions are promptly reported to his/her supervisor
- Performs routine testing and data review of batch release and stability samples of Bulk Drug Substance in a cGMP compliant environment.
- Performs routine assays such as UV-VIS Spectrometry, SDS Page and various HPLC methodologies, (e.g. SEC and reverse phase).
- Performs sample management including: sample receipt, sample tracking, aliquots preparation, and sample distribution.
- Aids in troubleshooting equipment and methods.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S. in chemical sciences, a related discipline, or its equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of laboratory techniques such as pH, volumetric measurement and basic laboratory safety practices.
- Some understanding of regulatory standards.
- Some relevant experience in a biologics QC lab preferred.
Associated topics: assay, assistant, lab, laboratory, laboratory tech, qa, qc, routine care, sample collection, scientific associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...