Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster.
Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.
The Director of Sales, Securities Class Actions, will focus on driving new opportunities and revenue growth for Broadridge's Securities Class Actions business.
* Serve as a primary industry SME for securities class actions solutions
* Support Sales Executives and Relationship Managers in the Sales process
* Generate leads for new business via industry relationships and expertise
* Work closely with internal stakeholders in recommending and developing new services and solutions based on client input and industry needs
* Educate internal salesforce and other internal teams to keep them up to date on industry and regulatory developments and changes
* Conduct market research as needed
* Attend trade shows, conferences, or other industry-related events to develop new relationships and promote Broadridge solutions
* Participate in industry conferences / speak on panels at conferences and other events
* Author thought leadership related to the securities class actions space
* Develop documents, analysis and presentations based on specific sales and management needs for customers, prospects and internal use
* Lead special projects related to sales initiatives and client requests as needed
* Support marketing and the sales team as they create and update collateral and other marketing materials
* 10+ years of experience in securities class actions; preferably 5+ with leading law firms in the space
* Strong existing network in the securities class actions industry
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Ability to multi-task; strong time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects at a time
* Strong and polished presentation skills, professional approach, and effective representation of Broadridge and its capabilities
* Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment
* Willing to travel to clients and prospects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: finance, financial advisor, financial security, financial service, merchant service, merchant service solution, mortgage, securities, stock broker, treasury