As one of the leading contemporary jewelry holding companies, Deconic continues to pave the way in the premium fashion jewelry space, most notably with its contemporary brands Alexis Bittar, known for its hand-crafted Lucite designs, and Carolee, known for its iconic pearl and crystal creations. With our proprietary, private label and licensed brands, we continue to provide our customers with the must-have statement making accessories each season.
With an established office and factory in Industry City, Brooklyn and a multi-vendor showroom in the heart Manhattan's fashion district, Deconic has established itself as a company that cultivates a creative, productive and positive place for its employees. We are proud to offer our Associates a fulfilling work environment, with competitive benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Carolee is stepping into a new future and building upon its legacy of superior jewelry craftsmanship.
Since 1972, Carolee has been a leader in the world of fashion jewelry, providing our devoted followers with classic but modern pearl designs. We continued to build strong ties to numerous organizations to drive greater awareness and opportunities for women in the business world.
Now, over 45 years later, we are pushing the boundaries of fashion jewelry with the use of the latest production techniques. Each updated style is crafted from elevated materials including freshwater pearls, semi-precious stones, high-shine metals, and cubic zirconia stones. The result is a modern jewelry collection that maintains its sophistication while adding a youthful and stylish edge.
Carolee is seeking Sales Associates for our 44th Street Pop Up location in New York, NY
The Sales Associate is an important Carolee brand representative. This role creates the Client experience both in and outside the store. The Sales Associate achieves the sales goal through KPI focus, Client development, drives conversion through salesmanship, Client outreach, and Client Book management. They bring the world of Carolee to life for the client.
* Achieve the store's sales objectives through consistent personal sales goal achievement.
* Understand KPI metrics and performance. Drive achievement through salesmanship.
* Exemplary selling techniques and customer service.
* Prepare and send nightly and weekly business recap.
* Developing and maintain long-term clients through the effective use of customer service, consistent client outreach, and events.
* Offer suggestions of local outreach to network within the community to develop customer base to increase sales. Present ideas to build customer awareness.
* Maintain a consistently clean and well-maintained sales floor and stock room. Ensure the cleanliness and organization of the store.
* Follow Policy and Procedure to maintain store safety and abide by local, state, and government regulations.
* Follow company cash handling, loss prevention, store funds and deposit procedures.
* Implement all visual and merchandising directives according to company standards.
* Utilize maintenance and visual merchandise checklists regularly to ensure store standards are consistently being met.
* Bring any operational issues and concerns with SM.
* Perform other duties as directed by SM or the retail home office.
* Replenish product and re-stock case lines daily and as needed.
* Process product transfers, shipment, repairs and RTVs with accuracy.
* Review product sales performance and inventory needs. Offer suggestions to supervisor team.
* Team Player
* Ability to organize and prioritize activities.
* Demonstrates good listening, written, and oral communication skills effectively and clearly communicates, reflecting an appropriate sense of urgency.
* Ability to problem solve and offer solutions.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Able to build and maintain productive relationships with fellow Sales Associates and other stores.
* Strong work ethic with a commitment to achieving targeted objectives
* High School Diploma required.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
We Value and Respect Each Other by Providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Brooks Brothers is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or Associate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Associated topics: engineer, field service, install, lab, laboratory, medical, physician, sales applications engineer, technical, vascular