The Systems IT Analyst Lead is responsible for managing the support activities, ensuring service delivery SLA's are met and consistently delivering quality customer service. The Lead will oversee the efficient delivery of services including TechConnect support, incident management and the escalation of system alerts. They will also play a significant role in communicating issues to support teams and IT Management. This is a fast paced environment with frequent interactions with Business and Application teams. He/She will participate in small to medium size projects in support of the department objectives.
* NOTE: This role is aligned to a 3-Day Workweek Schedule (Fri, Sat & Sun - 8am-8pm). *
* Plan, schedule, execute and monitor production runs to ensure the integrity of production data and the adherence to client deliverables. Initiate corrective actions in a professional and timely manner when applicable. * Provide and direct first level phone support for a variety of desktop, application, security and data accessibility incidents/requests. * Lead Incident Management activities, including the managing of the incident tickets, collaborating with support teams, effective communication of issues and detailed documentation of events. * Identify negative trends from an incident perspective and follow-up with support teams to develop a solution. * Lead the shift turnovers by reviewing changes, current incidents, special instructions, new documentation and staffing items. * Work collaboratively with the various systems teams to support their weekly changes. * Follow the ITIL framework when handling Incidents, Problems and Changes. * Monitor the Network to ensure all connections are functioning normally. * Perform various processes in support of the mainframe and distributed systems. i.e. IPL's / Recycles * Monitor the performance and availability of production and test systems, applications and storage devices. * Create and distribute status updates to the Firm during critical incidents. * Control the physical access to the multiple Data Centers within the US.
* Establishes and maintain a culture of exceptional client service. * Build strong relationships with all systems support teams to promote problem solving, innovation, and efficient troubleshooting for the end user community. * Effectively handle user escalations to ensure their needs are met. * Advocate for continuous improvement within the team and the IT Service Management process. * Provide professional phone support to our global users and clients. * Monitor transmissions from business partners and follow contingency plans, as needed. * Serve as an escalation point for all system support teams. * Review the quality of the shift's incidents tickets to ensure the information is accurate, complete and current.
* Provide environmental monitoring for all BBH locations globally. * Direct, report and monitor vendor maintenance activities for multiple locations. * Continually develop and review operational documentation, procedures and standards to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* BA/BS Information Technology or Business * 5 years experience with IT Operations, Systems Support, Security Provisioning or technical liaison role. * 1-3 years of progressive experience in a Lead position. * Basic knowledge of production scheduling and control procedures. i.e. AutoSys, Job Scheduler * Experience with Client Service related functions. * Comprehensive understanding of the mainframe and distributed environments * Knowledge of standard desktop tools, such as Microsoft Office suite and Lotus Notes. * UNIX and Windows servers experience a plus. * Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills when performing second level phone support of desktop, application and security needs. * Strong verbal and written communication skills - Fluency in English. * Experience meeting deadlines and service deliverables. * Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. * Strong organization and prioritization skills. * Must work some overtime and some holidays. * Flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn new things. * Experience in an ITIL environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Jersey City Associated topics: accumulate, analyse, analyst, customer service, customer service analyst, data, report, statistics, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.