Commercial IT Director - Neuromodulation (Rancho Cucamonga)
Compensation: $198,870.00 - $198,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Purpose and Passion Comprehensive Benefits Life-Work Integration Community Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, were solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, were one global team committed to making a difference in peoples lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purposeimproving lives through your lifes work.
About the role:
Boston Scientific Corporation (BSC) is currently seeking an innovative IT director to lead a dedicated team supporting our Neuromodulation division. You will provide effective IT vision, leadership, implementation and execution plans. And, you will assure the Business clients receive an excellent level of IT support as an important element in attaining business goals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Partner with Neuromodulation leadership to understand business opportunities, threats, needs and issues where the IT organization can make an impact and bring forward practical and innovative solutions through execution
- Partner with division staff to drive mutual success of the Digital Health program strategy, deliver IT platform elements, and secure IT sponsorship, resources and tools
- Help drive assessment of new Salesforce platform capabilities and define future state of Salesforce platform architecture
- Build local capabilities for the business, and balance and leverage the broader Corporate IT capabilities whenever possible
- Core member of the Neuromodulation (NM) Division Presidents executive management board for IT and core CIO IT Senior Staff representative for NM
- Serve as a business consultant/advisor to the business and primary liaison to Global IT services, bring global focus to problem solving and ensure our Global IT solutions, projects, resourcing and funding support the business priorities
- Partner with the divisions business leaders regarding marketing technology needs, including the implementation of Salesforce.com. Create focused execution leveraging the BSC global platform and the IT HQ team
- Mentor and develop the next generation of leadership and talent within Global IT and specific to the Neuromodulation division. Create an empowered and inclusive organization that rewards risk taking encourages innovation, and rewards based on contribution
- Set IT Strategy to support the business needs and ensure the strategy leverages the Global IT architecture and leverage / engage IT Leadership team to help you accomplish your mission or as a point of escalation where needed
- Drive simplification and instill continuous improvement discipline within Global IT and in the business. Strive to identify opportunities to reduce the overall cost to serve and operate new solutions and helping the business find new ways to reduce their overall cost and improve efficiency
- Program manage the new core services being designed, constructed, and delivered within the Directors area of responsibility collaboratively with the business leaders
- Oversee the health and technical longevity of existing applications owned by the Division
- Reinforce and reward focus on BSC Quality Vision and ensure the IT solutions that support BSCs quality system within their teams are compliant.
What were looking for:
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with matrixed leadership teams, including R&D, Marketing, Sales, Digital Health and IT to implement technology solutions that enhance the consumer value associated with products and improve the efficiency of our product development processes
- 10+ years of related professional experience in Information Technology leadership
- Experience developing digital products preferred with particular focus in health care applications and solutions
- Bachelors degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering required
- Strong knowledge of Agile Development practices for Salesforce.com, mobile app and other solution areas
- Proven experience conceiving and delivering innovative solutions leveraging technology and information
- Senior executive presence, comfortable presenting and collaborating with Senior Leaders as a Business Advisor
- Experience working in a Global Organization supporting diverse businesses and geographies
- Experience and a comprehensive knowledge of information systems, financials, contract management, and business processes.
- Ability to successfully manage and execute multiple, large scale projects using established project management tools and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills in including demonstrated ability to condense data in order to synthesize crisp and easily understandable deliverables.
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining highly collaborative, flexible, and productive cross-organization teams.
- Master's in BusinessAdministration
- Product development experience for digital products, preferably in health care industry
- Salesforce.com implementation experience across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Reporting and Analytics experience with Tableau and Einstein Analytics
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If youre looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, theres no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Medical Technologist, Neurology, Manager, Medical, Engineer, Healthcare, Management, Engineering
Associated topics: apache, chief information officer, db2, microsoft, oracle, security, shell, software, software manager, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...