Insider Inc. is a global media company focused on explaining the incredible, exploring possibility, and inspiring change in the world around us. Our publications - including Business Insider, INSIDER and Markets Insider - reach an audience of more than 300 million users, deliver more than 2 billion video views, and drive millions of shares, likes, and social engagements every month. Our innovative events and content services teams deliver world-class storytelling to our audience in new ways. None of this would be possible without an incredible, passionate team. They come to work every day excited to change the face of digital publishing. Ready to join a growing company where your contributions can have a big impact? Keep reading!
The SVP of Revenue Operations is a member of the global sales operations leadership team and works with the global sales operations teams and centers of excellence in order to execute on global projects and acts as the central point of contact for the global sales leadership teams.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital media, an expert in client success, excellent at problem solving, and a true leader who wants their team to succeed. You know how to work independently, and how to work cross functionally with all members of the greater Revenue team. You'll partner with sales, marketing, studios, and finance to ensure success for both the team and our clients.
* Manages a global team responsible for sales operations interactions with Digital Ad Sales teams. Comprised of Client Services Management, Ad Operations, Ad Solutions, and Analytics and reporting teams.
* Responsible for coordinating business planning process and outputs as part of managing the operating rhythms of the global sales teams. Drives agenda for operation review meetings.
* Partner with sales management to oversee day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identify problems, recommend/take corrective action and communicate performance results and/or changes throughout sales organization and cross-functional business unit team.
* Lead sales forecasting, planning, and processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts.
* Execute strategic support plans for both programmatic and studios business
* Acts as a liaison with other departments by understanding the sales model and ensuring the integrity of information available through various system and reporting structures. Particular areas of collaboration are with the finance and product/engineering teams.
* Assist in the development of internal controls to ensure integrity of business processes and data.
* Collaborate with accounts receivable team to close out monthly billing and resolve monthly and ongoing invoices
* Provide overall support and departmental coordination for Global Sales Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
* 15+ years of related leadership experience
* Strong analytical mindset
* Strong Leadership capabilities, including experience of building highly motivated team
* Experience managing global teams
* Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, salesforce.com, reporting, forecasting, ad operations and client services).
* Clear, strategic thinker with vision, with the ability to execute on priorities
* Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging goals
* Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills