Electronic Print Operator
Job Description Summary
Provides high level customer service in a large corporate environment for a global professional services firm client. Keeps daily records of all copies produced. Advises users of copy center procedures. Proper procedures will be set, updated when necessary, and adhered to at all times. Operate and maintain all copy equipment necessary to complete customer job requests on time. Maintain copy center stock levels and submit stock request forms to Dispatch as needed.
* Operate all copy center equipment including fiery/production machines, cutter, GBC machine.
* Perform work in intake functions as needed and according to established procedures.
* Maintain timely production schedule to ensure all deadlines are met.
* Maintain all copy stock levels and keep a neat work environment.
* Provide customer assistance to all questions regarding all copy work.
* Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline issues.
* Performs Quality Assurance on work of others as requested.
* Answer telephone in service center.
* Perform deliveries throughout the building.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum of one year of experience.
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have flexibility to work overtime upon request.
* Familiarity and ability to operate all equipment as needed.
* Must work well in a team environment.
* Outstanding punctuality/attendance record.
* Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Must have good organizational skills.
* Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
* Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req Number: R63313
Associated topics: digital, flexo, flexographic, lettering, magazine, magazines/catalog, offset printer, press, press feeder, sheetfed