CTO Front Office Business Operations Manager (Lowell)
Compensation: $108,380.00 - $167,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
CTO Front Office Business Operations Manager
Arlington, VA US
What You'll Get To Do:
* Prepare and submit ActioNet and CACI status reports no later than the 3rd calendar day of each month
* Update resumes and provide annually for all project staff
* Conduct Monthly Project Status meetings
* Act as a liaison between prime contracts (CACI, ActioNet), government task managers and project staff; as well as Executive Leadership
* Establish goals and objectives for (8) direct reports within 30 days of hire/annual review
* Complete annual performance evaluations for assigned staff
* Lead assigned staff in day-to-day activities to attain customer satisfaction; this includes 1099s and Subcontractors
* Provide leadership, guidance, and mentoring to contract staff
* Ensure all project staff completes annual security compliance training
* Ensure daily timesheet compliance for all contract staff
* Complete timesheet approvals by 10am on the 15th and last day of each month
* Ensure staff adheres to corporate policies, procedures and deadlines
* Responsible for Subcontract Management
* Responsible for staffing for open contract positions, to include screening and in-person interviews
* Responsible for onboarding activities (badge requests/renewals, security training, ensuring HR and benefits paperwork is complete)
* Author quarterly and annual success metrics for CTO, that are aligned to the overall Bureau programmatic goals and strategy
* Create monthly reports to Deputy Assistant Secretaries within the Department on the success of their essential technology initiatives
* Work across direct-hire staff and contractors to communicate technology updates across the organization (300 ppl)
* Prepare information and deliverables each week to the CTO to increase production and effectiveness as it relates to key projects (Management notes, Weekly Activity Reports, Office Directors Meeting, Weekly Executive Meetings)
* Responsible for the Government Employee Hiring process for all three CTO divisions (Enterprise Production Services, Integrated Systems Division and Systems Solutions Division)
* Complete monthly contractor staff reporting to the Executive Director to ensure staffing rates are in compliance with Bureau mandates
* Prepare and support two senior DS Leadership briefs annually
* Prepare and support the bi-annual compilation and reporting of CTO- Direct Reports annual performance accomplishments in alignment with their work commitments
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post. - Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. - We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities. - We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. - For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...