At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
This engineer will work with customers, account teams and product development teams on Cadences Custom IC software products including:
This role will include working with customers in the defense and aerospace industry who have specific requirements related to security. Full security clearance may be required in the future.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Conducting technical presentations, technical training, and product demonstrations with customers, including development of customized presentations and demos as required.
2. Supporting technical evaluations, benchmarks and assisting customers deployment of new Cadence solutions into production design flows. This includes debugging technical software and simulation issues as needed.
3. Working closely with Sales Management and AE team to identify sales opportunities, prioritize them and help develop winning sales strategies.
4. Developing an understanding of the customer's needs and also of the competition's technology and sales strategies to create solutions that best meet our customer needs.
5. Communicating customer requirements and feedback to Cadence product groups and marketing for issue resolution and to improve product features and quality.
Key Skills to Succeed in this Position:
Some travel will be required and necessary.
Were doing work that matters. Help us solve what others cant.