Territory Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
We are looking for our next Sales Professional with a love of design, and the desire to be a part of a high performing team! Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, in the role of a Territory Account Manager you will have a keen interest in sales, a passion for success, and drive to achieve your goals! You will be a brand champion, furthering our growth and market penetration in your territory. As a successful candidate you will have both a strong customer service orientation and a proven selling style, and will be responsible for the following pre-transactional key areas:
- Business Development & Key Sales Account Management - Develop and sustain customer relationships, as the manufacturer representative, between the company and Fabricators, Architects and Designers, Kitchen & Bath Retailers, Builder Decor Centers, Millwork, and Stone Suppliers
- Develop Strategy work with peers and the management team to enhance and develop strategies to improve sales approaches in the markets and increase market share
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients within the commercial development channel (general commercial, multi-family, tract home, hotel, hospitality, healthcare, etc.).
- Develop and execute comprehensive customer / sales plans to drive business growth.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Actively identify sales prospects and follow-through to secure new business.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales tools.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and nurture trustful client relationships.
- Manage projects in the pipeline through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Proactively identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff. Collaborate effectively with internal team members to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, blitz and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- In collaboration with sales operations and logistics, coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Maintain sales and relationship activity within CRM system as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- Bachelors Degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Sales or equivalency in experience.
- Minimum 3 years of related sales experience; direct industry experience is a plus.
- MS-Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. Must possess a valid state drivers license within 30 days of employment.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Negotiation Skills
- Mastering Strategic Relationships
- Driving for (Sales) Results
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organizing
- Building Trust
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Sales Orientation
- Building Networks
- Communicating Effectively
Loading some great jobs for you...