We seek someone passionate about footwear and ensuring proper fit and quality standards are met to join our global Sourcing team in New York.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people's lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good?feet first.
We seek people who:
* Ensure consistent and proper fit and comfort for assigned brands in the Caleres brand portfolio
* Partner with warehouse, divisions and repair facilities to inspect and improve inferior product, ensuring quality of warehouse inventory prior to shipping to retail
* Provide effective customer service to address issues and questions promptly, offering recommendations when changes are required
* Staff Technical Services team and ensure associates are properly trained
* Collaborate with appropriate teams to establish annual budget for the Technical Services department
We seek people with these qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 5+ years shoemaking experience, including pattern creation, manufacturing, pattern grading and fitting
* Exceptional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Skilled at collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive process improvement
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.