CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company is looking for a Application Administrator with Denodo experience to join our dynamic team.
- Must hold a SECRET Clearance
- BS in CS or IT related field
- Familiarity with products such as Windows Server, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Denodo, Linux and Remedy.
- Demonstrated experience installing, patching and upgrading server side applications
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems in a multi- tiered environment
- Working knowledge of Java programming and IDEs
- Knowledge of other programming and scripting languages (Redhat Linux, Unix)
- Experience with web servers (Apache, Weblogic, WebSphere)
- Experience managing and using application servers (Tomcat, Glassfish)
- Experience working with databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of Linux or Solaris Familiarity with Windows server
- Demonstrated experience with Unix shell scripting
- Familiarity with LDAP or Active Directory
- Knowledge of version control software
- Ability to provide regular updates, finish projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize needs, research alternatives, and recommend solutions
(Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, c++, develop, devops, java, php, programming, python, sw