Our client is one of the largest spa and wellness marketing company in North America. They are an established national brand with a blog and social community centered on beauty, fitness, fashion, food and health
The company's wide range of digital and retail products, including the bi-annual industry event are designed to address the evolving operational needs of spa and wellness centers to help grow their business. Its Spa & Wellness Gift Cards are sold in over 75,000 locations nationwide and accepted at over 10,000 partner locations. In addition, the gift card is sold directly on its website, as well as, through many B2B loyalty/ incentive and wellness program channels.Responsibilities
- Aid in the planning and execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Help build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams and outside vendors to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Minimum 6 years professional experience. At least 4 years digital marketing focused.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Highly proficient in email marketing and automation
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to manage and track multiple project tasks and performance.
- Possess a sense of urgency and prioritization.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented; innovative and results-driven.