The Human Resources Coordinator works under limited supervision, providing administrative support in various functional areas of Canon Solutions America Human Resources department, which may include recruitment support and employment, personnel records, employee relations, HRIS, organization development and training, compensation management, and benefits administration. They will rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.Responsibilities
- Coordinates and supports activities for HR Management initiatives and projects.
- Support daily recruiting functions for the Talent Acquisition team.
- Responsible for preparing new hire paperwork and tracks all documents received to ensure all paperwork is completed and submitted to Payroll in a timely manner.
- May support more than one HR management function head. Supporting various HR disciplines, providing information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal information regarding various HR policies or programs. (disability, health, and life benefits, paid time off, and retirement plans). Maintains a working knowledge of state and federal regulations.
- May assist in the preparation of documents or paperwork, such as insurance, COBRA, OSHA and affirmative action, etc.
- Can set up and run reports, using HRIS and other informational systems.
- May keep track of terminations, EEO information, I-9 paperwork and other metrics as required.
- Prepares and performs New Hire Orientation and on-boarding presentations.
- Able to take on and coordinate special projects and work with limited supervision.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required, including opening and distributing mail, maintaining calendar of appointments, meetings, travel itineraries, supplies, files, and records.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3+ years in an HR environment, or equivalent
Associated topics: consultant, data analyst, hris, human resources information systems, information technology, kronos, sap, sap hanna, system administrator, system analyst