Loading some great jobs for you...
Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions through client knowledge and relationships with all appropriate IT administrators and personnel.
- Establishes and manages relationships with all appropriate client IT administrators and personnel.
- Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge of the client's networking environment.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all solutions deployed within the client's environment.
- Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions.
- Assists the client and Canon's Account Team to test and implement hardware/software solutions in client network environment.
- Alerts Canon team of potential impact to timeline immediately.
- Performs all technical support and issue resolution activities.
- Communicates chronic technology issues with Client, Canon Account Team
- Trains Canon site-personnel on pre-defined trouble-shooting and remediation strategies.
- Applies core customer service excellence approaches consistently.
- Focuses on generating healthy customer service relationships representing Canon.
- Shares customer feedback with team consistently to broaden team knowledge of issues, capabilities, customer-specific needs and requirements.
- Contributes open issues to customer information database.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Strong customer service skills to generate customer relationships through listening and learning channels such as discovery conversations, issue management and resolution processes and regular check-ins to ensure resolution is satisfactory.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience with Canon.
- Respectfully shares customer opportunities for improvement with Canon teams as appropriate.
- May require up to 30% travel to client sites, including overnights (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Certification requirements upon hiring or within first 6 months: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, or equivalent.