Let's face it. Everyone prefers shopping in their pajamas at home over traveling to the mall. CardinalCommerce, a Visa company, works to make online shopping as safe and easy as possible. For over two decades, we've been bringing merchants, issuers, and shoppers together in an experience where everybody wins. With singular focus, proven technology, and dedicated service, we are continuously raising the bar for payment authentication around the world. We put authentication first because we believe digital commerce should be safe, rewarding and engaging for everyone involved in the process.
Join us on this journey. At Cardinal, we're a group of genuine, dependable, and hardworking people who are treated right with flexible work schedules, a fun company culture and unbeatable benefits. See why we're one of the leading FinTech companies in Northeast OH.
Quality is absolutely critical when you process 150 million transactions per day. As a part of VISA, CardinalCommerce helps protect you from fraud by making sure it is you every time your credit/debit card is used online.If you are a technologist with a fresh perspective who is passionate about software quality, and want to work on a small team having a big impact securing online transactions, we want to talk to you.What you'll do:
This is a "hands-on", full development lifecycle role that provides an opportunity to infuse quality throughout the development lifecycle by developing and sustaining automated test harnesses that will run continuously in the CI / CD pipeline.
As a key contributor, you will be required to think outside the box and bring cutting edge quality assurance and testing technology and tools in-house.
You will be involved and hands-on in ensuring quality throughout the entire development lifecycle as the team creates groundbreaking, next-generation applications for n-tier cloud architectures.
We are not looking for Testers; rather we are seeking Software Engineers with a background in development, to focus on developing sophisticated highly technical automated test harnesses.What we need you to have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computer science or other technical related discipline
- In lieu of degree, a high school diploma/equivalent with four or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Craftsman-like approach to building software; takes pride in high quality software engineering and advocates and instills these values in others
- Focused on delivering value to the business with relentless efforts to ensure and improve quality
- A proponent of strong, collaborative, quality software engineering techniques and methods: DevOps, agile development, continuous integration and automated testing approaches
What we'd like you to have:
- 5+ years of Java development or .Net Core experience
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Load; JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma, Enzyme, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.), agile delivery (Rally, Jira) and test-driven (TDD) or business-driven (BDD) development
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro services
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and software design patterns
- Experience with RDBMS development (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks such as React, VueJS etc.
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with business partner and leaders of varying levels
- Confident communicator; able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views
- Enthusiasm for learning & results oriented
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms. Cardinal/Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Cardinal/Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Associated topics: automation, performance test, prevent, prevention, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead, software quality engineer, tester