CareDox is hiring an Accounting Clerk to perform clerical duties and ensure accuracy of financial records. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling accounts payable and receivable accounts, balancing department budgets, processing payments, ensuring prompt payment of invoices and developing and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system for our firm.
CareDox's mission is to improve children's health with technology that efficiently connects schools, families, and healthcare providers. Our solution includes in-school health services (flu shots, checkups, chronic disease management) and our school-centered digital health platform, enabling HIPAA & FERPA-compliant digital health charting, chronic disease management, and immunization compliance reporting. The CareDox team is working hard to drive world-class health outcomes for American public schools districts through health technology and preventative care.
* Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis
* Enter expenses correctly coded in the accounting system
* Ensure expense accrual are properly calculated and recorded
* Be the Finance Department liaison for any requests from employees, vendors or customers
* Track deposits made to bank and handle deposit transfers