Bilingual Spanish Tax Expert - CPA - Seasonal Remote
Compensation: $65,580.00 - $97,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join Our Virtual Tax Network!
At Intuit, our mission is to power prosperity around the world. Tax experts support that mission to our TurboTax customers by: providing valuable guidance, instilling trust and confidence, and building relationships with clients, all while using state of the art tools and technology. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) to join the largest virtual tax network in the world. Your strength as a tax professional will allow you to empower and educate people so that they can lead better lives, and get one step closer to financial freedom. As a virtual employee, you can decide whether you prefer to work from your home or your office, and flexible scheduling means you have a variety of shifts to choose from!
We are changing the way that people do their taxes, and providing world-class support from experts across the United States. The way that we support our customers is changing, and we want you to be a part of it! Our tax experts are agile; continually learning, working, and providing guidance in new and exciting ways.
* This is a seasonal, virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to interact with customers
* Help TurboTax customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
* Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy, and your deep knowledge and expertise in the field of tax preparation
* Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
* Apply defined practices, procedures, and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
* Document customer interactions
* Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
* Must possess active PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number)
* 3 or more years of recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns for clients/customers, using commercial tax preparation software
* Professional Circular 230 judgement
* Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
* Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
* Must have (or be willing to obtain) a dedicated internet connection and landline phone
* Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
* Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
For internal use: tst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...