Established and dynamic environmental engineering and consulting firm has an opportunity in the Charlotte metro in NC for a Sr. Environmental Project Engineer - Hydro Geology
that is passionate, driven and motivated about growing their career and that is motivated to serve the clients and improve the communities that they work in. Offered here is unique leadership and technical training programs. Will be involved in playing a key role in making decisions for complex site assessment and remedial strategy development and solving the environmental challenges that are complex. This role involves hydro geology. National relocation package is available to this nice sunbelt location and there is attractive bonus potential. The selected individual could work out of the Charlotte or Raleigh area.
- Needed is a bachelor degree from a reputable school in Geology as to the preferred degree. Prefer a Master degree and will consider a PhD.
- Must have PG certification
- Desire at least 3 years of experience in hydro geology
- At least 8 years of experience as an environmental engineer or geologist.
- Needed is successful experience with site assessment and remedial design on complex industrial / commercial sites
- Brownfield site experience is required
- Desire RCRA and CERCLA project experience
- Must have project management experience and successful track record at leading teams
- Wanting cost estimating, project execution and budget management experience
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Need to be able to produce high quality technical reports and deliverables
- Vapor intrusion assessments is a plus
- Would like State Voluntary Cleanup Sites experience
- Ground water remediation experience is preferred
- Experience with chlorinated solvent, metal, petroleum hydrocarbon and PCB contamination
- Desire super fund site experience
- Federal or State level experience
Associated topics: geodynamic, geography, gis, hydrologist, oceanographic, oil, petroleum, planetary, planetary atmosphere, seismology