We are looking for an ambitious Recruiter to assist in growing our business by obtaining new client accounts via sales efforts and by fulfilling our clients' personnel needs.
Full Desk Technical Recruiter
Carltech Professional Group is a well-established recruitment firm in Houston looking for a self-motivated Technical Recruiter who loves recruiting and enjoys relationship building with both clients and prospective clients.
Our rewarding environment is ideal for a recruiting professional with at least 3 years of engineering and information technology recruiting experience, handling both sides of the desk. This person will be able to secure job orders from hiring managers as well as recruit to fill the open positions. They will fill both contract and direct hire positions. This person must be ready to take control of their own career in an environment that fosters growth, creativity, flexibility and the ability to control their own destiny.
What we offer:
· Full competitive base salary
· Monthly cell/internet allowance
· Monthly commission and bonus plan (uncapped - the sky is the limit)
· Company incentives - annual trip, quarterly awards
· Full benefits - health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc.
· Resources such as a laptop, access to all paid/unpaid databases under company contract
What you will do:
· Prospect and build relationships with companies to secure job orders and grow the business.
· Prospect and build relationships with engineering candidates to deliver on our clients’ staffing needs.
· Oversee the hiring process from start to finish for contract openings as well as direct hire placements.
· Manage employment and payroll for all contract workers placed on assignment.
Important Qualities and Required Skills:
· 3+ years’ current experience in Engineering Staffing/Recruitment with a successful track record that can be demonstrated.
· 4-year college degree required
· Self- Motivated and responsible with high ambition and incredible tenacity.
· Willing to cold call, network, utilize social media, follow leads, attend user group meetings, etc., to build a client and candidate pipeline.
· Able to admit when they need help and willing to share best practices.
· Proven team player. Someone who enjoys being responsible for their own part, but appreciates being part of a bigger team. They like group events and celebrations as well as "think tank" type meetings to help everyone get better.
· Excellent communication - transparent, articulate, authentic, honest but nurturing.
· Curious nature who loves learning about others and about new things.
· Ability to properly prioritize activities to maximize productivity.
· Superb organizational and follow up skills.
· Can embrace and practice our "6 C’s of Carltech’s Culture" - Courage, Caring, Curious, Communication, Candor, Community. Want to learn more about these? Let’s talk!Job keywords No keywords were found.