Come and join the Carrier One team! We believe in paying you what you deserve. Start earning 80% of linehaul, and 100% of Fuel Surcharge, Tarp, and Stop Offs. Don't let the mega carriers keep your money and pay you 5-10% less!
CARRIER ONE OFFERS OWNER OPERATORS AND LEASE PURCHASE DRIVERS GREAT COMPENSATION AND PERKS!
- Industry leading pay of 80% of linehaul, with potential of earning 82% with longevity
- Receive 100% of Accessorials including Tarping, Stops, TNU's, Detention, Layover
- Deep fuel discounts saving you up to $10,000 annually.
- 24 Hour On-call support and 25 to 1 Driver to Fleet Manager ratio
- Trailer Rental Available (48' or 53' all aluminum flatbeds) with no payment for 2 weeks or bring your own
- NON-FORCED dispatch and never compete with company drivers for freight
- Base Plate Program
LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM - NO TRUCK? NO TRAILER? NO PROBLEM!
Our Lease-purchase is a great way to become an Owner Operator without taking on the liability of purchasing your first truck through a conventional loan. Carrier One's Lease Purchase program includes a full-service maintenance package to help keep your unexpected expenses down and your truck moving and earning revenue!
- 2017 or newer Kenworth and Peterbilt Tractors available for lease
- $0 Down and $1 Buyout after 3-5 year lease term - NO BALLOON PAYMENT!
- Carrier One pays your first 2 truck/trailer payments
- Access to National Accounts for Discounted Tires
Owner Operators need health insurance just like everyone else, which is why you can choose to purchase Medical, Dental, Vision and a Full Range of other personal/family protection plans and discounts via our partnership with True Choices.
Don't have flatbed experience? Carrier One offers paid securement training for those with less than 6 months of verifiable flatbed experience.
- Current Class A CDL in good standing
- Have 12 Months of Verifiable OTR Experience in the Last 3 Years
- Have 6 months of flatbed experience (or the willingness to train)
- Be 23 Years of Age or Older
- Must have current DOT Physical (not set to expire within 180 days of Orientation Date)
Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, independent contractor, lease, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator driving, solo driver