Owner Operator Flatbed Drivers - Avg. $5,500 - $6,500 a Week! (South Berwick)
Compensation: $40,670.00 - $60,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Carrier One is looking to partner with the most professional, qualified owner operator flatbed drivers in your area for immediate driving opportunities.
Our contractors are currently averaging approximately $5,500 - $6,500 a week in gross revenue, or $260,000 to $300,000 a year in gross revenue. MANY are doing much more!
What we Offer:
- 80% to start
- 82% top pay
- Direct Deposit each Friday
- NON-FORCED dispatch and never compete with company drivers for freight.
- 25 to 1 Driver to Fleet Manager ratio - we BLOW away mega carrier ratios of up to 100 drivers per board.
- Bring your own truck and we will deposit $1,250 into your maintenance fund on day 1
- Now Accepting tractors that pass DOT inspection and are E-Log compliant
- Trailer Rental Available (48' or 53' flatbeds) with no payment for 2 weeks or bring your own
- New Insurance Options for Owner Operators!
- Bobtail Insurance/Cargo/Liability Insurance paid by Carrier One
- Group rate purchase options for Physical Damage Insurance (3.8% of truck value)
- Base Plate Program
- Access to National Accounts for Discounted Tires and Maintenance
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Full Range of other personal/family protection plans and discounts via our partnership with True Choices.
- Have 18 Months of Verifiable OTR Experience in the Last 3 Years
- Have 6 months of flatbed experience (or the willingness to train)
- Be 23 Years of Age or Older
- Live in our hiring area
- Possess Current Class A CDL
- Must have current DOT Physical (not set to expire within 90 days of Orientation Date)
- Don't have flatbed experience? Carrier One offers paid securement training, both full and refresher courses with the best trainers in the industry
Associated topics: cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, contractor, independent, independent contractor, lease, lp program, own truck, own your own new truck, owner operator driver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...