STATEMENT OF THE JOB
Under the direction of the Project Director the Case Aide renders professional services as a member of a team to frail, homebound older adult clients. The Case Aide works in close collaboration with supervisor(s), Program Director, and the case management staff to deliver holistic services to said clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborates with case management staff with client-related service tasks including making monitoring calls and home visits.
* Conducts intakes of new clients.
* Advocates and intervenes with other agencies on behalf of clients.
* Inputs data into program and funding source databases.
* Participates in outreach.
* Maintains client case records in audit readiness at all times.
* Attends staff meetings, trainings, and supervisory sessions, as required.
* Assists in case management and intakes.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
* High School Diploma/GED and four years of experience in a social service setting or in providing direct services to individuals or families.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
* Excellent organizational, communication (both oral and written), and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to participate in team oriented work.
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office, local area networks and the internet.
* Independent work skills.
* Ability to be flexible and to use discretion.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Able to conduct home/field visits and travel throughout the five boroughs as needed.
* Ability to read computer screen for long periods of time.
* Ability to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, & office equipment.
* Ability to utilize public transportation, climb stairs, walk.
* Frequent sitting, standing, & walking.
* Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
* Ability to write.
* Ability to read printed & handwritten materials.
CHHA Certified Home Health Aide Description:Essex County Associated topics: aide, bhlex, cardiac, certified residential medication aide, delivery, de…Read More
CareerStaff Unlimited is seeking a travel nurse RN Case Management for a travel nursing job in New York, New York: Specialty: Case Management Discipl…Read More
Summary: Maintain a full case load of Professional Liability claims, including Miscellaneous and Cyber Liabillity. Ideal candidate would have experie…Read More
TotalMed Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN Case Management for a travel nursing job in New York, New York: Specialty: Case Management Discipline:…Read More
Do you have a "Hospice Heart"?If your answer is yes, then you are just the nurse we are looking for. When days Associated topics: cardiothoracic, car…Read More
Job Description Do you have a "Hospice Heart"? If your answer is yes, then you are just the nurse we are looking for. When days cannot be added Assoc…Read More