Associate Producer, CBSN Originals - New York - 10007
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Associate Producer, CBSN Originals
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Interactive
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB LOCATION: New York, NY
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
CBSN Originals is the long form documentary unit of CBS News -- producing a series that combines the strength of CBS News' original reporting with a distinct, immersive brand of storytelling.
We are looking for a new team member who help produce documentaries, in a major production support role. In this position, you play a critical role in working with producers at all stages of CBSN Originals documentary production - including, but not limited to research, interviews, logistical support, post production support and coordination. You will be encouraged to pitch original ideas, and provide production support in the field, including opportunities to film.
* Research, pre-interviews, booking shoots as directed by producers
* Communicating and coordinating logistics for field teams
* Post production support; fact checking, assisting in scripting process
* Write CBSnews.com articles in support of documentaries
What you bring to the team:
You have -
* Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, film or TV
* Minimum 3 years working in a newsroom environment
* Strong research aptitude
* Interpersonal and communication abilities with experience working
* with diverse team
* Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere
* Experienced shooting in the field -- Sony FS7, FS5, A7sII or similar equipment