Executive Assistant, IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Corporate
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: New York, NY
CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) is a mass media company that creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. CBS owns the most-watched television network in the U.S. and one of the world's largest libraries of entertainment content, making its brand ? \"the Eye\" ? one of the most recognized in business. The Company's operations span virtually every field of media and entertainment, including cable, publishing, local TV, film and interactive. CBS' businesses include CBS Television Network, The CW (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment), Network 10 Australia, CBS Television Studios, CBS Global Distribution Group, CBS Consumer Products, CBS Home Entertainment, CBS Interactive, CBS Sports Network, CBS Films, Showtime Networks, Pop, Smithsonian Networks, Simon & Schuster, CBS Television Stations and CBS Experiences.
The Executive Assistant will support the SVP and priority activities for the Governance Risk and Compliance Leadership Team.
* Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
* Interact with C-level executives, general managers, external auditors and their support staff in order to schedule meetings, answer general queries, take and distribute notes, and send materials for review before meetings.
* Assist with the preparation of presentation materials.
* Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
* Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
* Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed which include: booking flight tickets, arranging for accommodations, and reserving car rentals. Communicate travel information and work out any scheduling problems.
* Answer incoming calls, take messages, deal with general inquires and redirect callers to correct departments.
* Prepare expense reports and additional ad hoc reports as needed.
* Follow up with vendors and staff on outstanding invoices/issues.
* Assist with planning and executing onsite and offsite meetings and conferences.
* Order supplies and equipment .
* Assist with central filing system.
* Manage office facilities which includes reaching out to vendors to address issues
* Handle other requests from executives as needed.
* 3+ years of experience supporting at the executive level. Experience in an IT Department is a plus.
* Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
* Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficient in Excel.
* Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
* Professional demeanor while under pressure, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Good judgment and attention to detail are essential.
* Undergraduate degree a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled